Automatic or manual ?
Ready to drive anything !
Since February 1 2019, passing a practical exam in a vehicle with automatic transmission also allows you to drive a vehicle with manual transmission!
Switching from automatic to manual is no problem with prêt-à-conduire! We use both types of gearbox and this with the same model: VW Polo; you are not disoriented!
So you are faced with several scenarios:
- to start in manual gearbox then switch to automatic gearbox;
- to start in automatic, change over into manual to learn gearbox and clutch skills, then -take the exam with the automatic;
-follow the entire driving course with the manual gearbox.
- follow the entire driving formation with the manual gearbox.
What are the advantages of taking manual transmission lessons :
- solidarity with members of your family: the main driver cannot / does not want to drive any more and you are the only one who has a license …
- foolproof rental: the vehicle you have rented is no longer available, you are offered a vehicle with a manual gearbox;
- frequent traveler (predominance worldwide of manual gearbox vehicles);profession: you may have to drive a vehicle with a manual gearbox …
- profession: you may have to drive a vehicle with a manual gearbox …
Advantages of the Polo :
Small, manoeuvrable car, roomy enough inside to drive comfortably. Narrow enough to cross each other in all serenity in narrow streets. Equipped with a flexible and economical motor.